South-Western Cengage Learning
Financial Reporting and Analysis: Using Financial Accounting Information (with Thomson ONE Printed Access Card)
- Emphasis on the use of financial accounting information: Highlighted ratios, cases, illustrations, and an ongoing case study using Nike, a company that appeals to your students, all assist in comprehension with a focus on how financial accounting information is used every day. Your students will gain a basic understanding of GAAP and the accounting model as they learn to recognize the limits of financial reports and evaluate liquidity, debt, and profitability.
- Access to Thomson ONE, Business School Edition for Financial Analysis: Your students access company data, financial analyst data and forecasts, and SEC disclosure statements for hundreds of companies as they analyze financial information using the same online resource used by professional Wall Street analysts every day.
- Variety of proven end-of-chapter applications: A wealth of diverse problems, questions, cases, and Internet assignments at the end of each chapter provide numerous opportunities for students to practice and apply concepts prior to exams.
- Coverage of numerous industries prepares students for the actual business world: In-depth coverage of manufacturing, retailing, and service sectors compares the differences among these key industries as well as between regulated and non-regulated industries. This edition's emphasis on realistic coverage prepares students for successful, profitable careers in any of these business sectors.
- Internet exercises for obtaining critical data: Your students learn how to maximize the resources online within each chapter's "To the Net" exercises. Numerous examples of websites from organizations and companies throughout the book give students additional opportunities to examine businesses in more depth. These exercises have been updated for this edition.
- Brand: South-Western Cengage Learning