Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
- This New York Times best seller was originally self-published in 1997.
- Do you get rich by climbing the corporate ladder or by being an entrepreneur?
- Six key points of the book:
- 1.The rich don't work for money; 2.The importance of financial literacy; 3.Minding your own business; 4.Taxes and corporations; 5.The rich invent money; 6.The need to work to learn and not to work for money.
- Overall a good start in financial investment.
- Brand: Plata Publishing